• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

unable to fetch shopping cart for user
3 3

28 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, 

A system upgrade was going on yesterday the 13th, which did affect some systems.  It should be up and running now.

System Upgrade May Affect CCG's Online Services on Sunday, June 13 | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thank you,

I am still getting this error or a blank loading page when trying to open the submission form. When will this be resolved? I need to make a couple of submissions.

2 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, 

A system upgrade was going on yesterday the 13th, which did affect some systems.  It should be up and running now.

System Upgrade May Affect CCG's Online Services on Sunday, June 13 | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thank you,

It's still not working. I just joined and paid for the crazy membership :-/ not a good start

• Administrator

Hello, yes we are aware of the problem with the form and our IT department is working on it now.  We do apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have everything back up and running ASAP.

Thanks!