• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Regrets……I’ve had a few
2 2

47 posts in this topic

As a child i regreted to have shot a bb gun and broke an uncle tooth filling in the process lol ok i regreted it for 10 minutes but still.it was a hell of a shot.there was alluminum dishes around the garden, and shot those dishes pretty good,the thing was those tomatoes getting the bb bullets inside and ten minutes later grandma pluck those tomatoes off the grount to make sandwiches so the uncle crunched one of the bbs.like i said an epic shot my real regret is being proud of it 20 years later lol

Edited by Namtak

Ho you meant comic book wise well a little but there was epic moments too like helping to learn bob layton how to swear in french and people turning toward him thinking he was yelling at them :roflmao:epic

Edited by Namtak

2 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Around 2012 or so a Boardie pointed me towards a collection he was too lazy to come get.  As a way of thanking him, I hunted down his address and mailed him a WWBN #1 and #32 from the collection, both 7.5 or better. 

Should have just sent him a bottle of Scotch. 

I think you did the right thing we tend to overthink it as years goes by.dont it was a good gesture be proud man !

58 minutes ago, MattTheDuck said:

rugrats.jpg

Are you saying you are responsable for those monstruosité that gave me nightmares as a child,badly animated brats....ho well others might have loved those episodes i did not

Edited by Namtak

3 minutes ago, Namtak said:
7 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Around 2012 or so a Boardie pointed me towards a collection he was too lazy to come get.  As a way of thanking him, I hunted down his address and mailed him a WWBN #1 and #32 from the collection, both 7.5 or better. 

I think you did the right thing we tend to overthink it as years goes by.dont it was a good gesture be proud man !

BlowUpTheMoon about to get inundated with details about available collections.

4 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Thanks blowie for getting us back on track. Outside of comics I sold a bunch of baseball cards/that I purchased in 1987 about 7 or 8 years ago for pennies on the dollar and needed some boxes to repack some of the smaller quantities ( one of the boxes was an empty case of 1986 fleer basketball cards) I just checked ebay and see 2 empty boxes available for between $2500  and $4k never knew that empty boxes had any value…….

48 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I'm pretty sure he hates Scotch. So you did good.