• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now I am frustrated ...
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I know I have been vocal on the boards already - and I have been peaceful about it I would say. To be honest when I sent my books in at the end of April I expected that the ones I fast tracked would be in any day now. Additionally there was a 20+ day game between fast track and non. 

Now, I look and its a 14 day gap and my package which was received May 3rd isn't even open yet... 30 business days later. Again, the turn around time on a fast track was 20+ days LESS and that should be now. 

I am a little aggravated that now the price has gone up, the turn around is closer to the standard time, and my books haven't even been opened. I may only do a few hundred a year but still... I would really like someone from CGC to chime in with more than talking points. I think those of us who requested fast track at this point should be getting a partial or full refund of that cost while still being fast-tracked. We are not getting what we paid for.