• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GI Joe 21, page 10, CGC SS Larry Hama! SOLD

16 posts in this topic

Here is a fun thing. A CGC graded page of GI Joe 21, signed by Larry Hama!

SOLD. PayPal preferred. No returns. USPS Priority shipping. First *takeit wins! 

D1B71AE3-8372-4DC1-87B4-964AE45E1694.jpeg

Edited by justin

35 minutes ago, Bobby Watts said:

Wow... Sold to the other guy even though I posted take well before them.  Pretty crappy but oh well...

Not sure what's making you say that.  If you're not on the list, the first poster largely wins.   Seller states as such and you were 1st.

Patrick

You’re right, Bobby. It was poor form and I apologize. I received the PM from the buyer but didn’t check the actual post to confirm he was the first takeit. Can I make it up to you by sending you this for free... the first ad page of Hulk 181?

D83E70E2-C12C-4CAC-971E-F48C3E34D84C.jpeg

3 hours ago, justin said:

You’re right, Bobby. It was poor form and I apologize. I received the PM from the buyer but didn’t check the actual post to confirm he was the first takeit. Can I make it up to you by sending you this for free... the first ad page of Hulk 181?

D83E70E2-C12C-4CAC-971E-F48C3E34D84C.jpeg

Thanks Justin, no need to send for free.  I don't mind paying for it.  That is a really nice gesture.  What is FMV?  

FMV is unknown. There were 3 different books that were tied for being the first with having the ad. Daredevil 115, Marvel Premiere 19 and Thor 229. I had this one graded myself and it might be be the only Daredevil page graded as I haven’t seen any other ones for sale. There are some CGC SS pages on eBay of the Marvel Premiere 19 book but they are very expensive. I’ve been trying to sell mine for $100.

7 hours ago, justin said:

FMV is unknown. There were 3 different books that were tied for being the first with having the ad. Daredevil 115, Marvel Premiere 19 and Thor 229. I had this one graded myself and it might be be the only Daredevil page graded as I haven’t seen any other ones for sale. There are some CGC SS pages on eBay of the Marvel Premiere 19 book but they are very expensive. I’ve been trying to sell mine for $100.

Sounds like FMV... :takeit:for $100