• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Scheduled for grading" since 04/15/21 and still nothing. Is this normal??
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Scheduled for grading is a general status that encompasses several different internal statuses.  It will remain at this status while it is in grading, encapsulation.  You won't see it move to a new status until it gets to quality control and finalized.  It can remain in that status for weeks just depending on the grading tier you selected.

Thanks!

On 6/16/2021 at 8:10 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Scheduled for grading is a general status that encompasses several different internal statuses.  It will remain at this status while it is in grading, encapsulation.  You won't see it move to a new status until it gets to quality control and finalized.  It can remain in that status for weeks just depending on the grading tier you selected.

Thanks!

wow I didn't realize that it would still say "SFG"

while in encapsulation as well loldoh!

I just got off the phone with a rep, who says my Magazine for an in-house signing that was signed in April 14 the is back from pressing, and has been graded and in encapsulation since 5/12

which is several weeks ago

I made a point to say that it still said "SFG", and was like which is it? graded or not? lol 

Now I feel bad, patience is hard! :( 

lol whoops

If the rep had told me that SFG is still where it was at, and that's why my status hasn't changed, I might not have believed them doh! 

Now I feel bad, it's just I sent it in December after only having it in my hands for 2 weeks after the Campbell signing last year....

SO I "thought" I HAD been patient, maybe not quite enough :sorry: