• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After CCS pressing

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by the "back of the line?"  There is a separate turnaround time for grading which would be in addition to the pressing turnaround time.  And that will vary depending on the grading tier you select.  

Thanks,

I think I have a similar question.

The turnaround times listed on the site for grading are now supposed to be from the time the package arrives at CGC, right?  Wouldn't that time be shorter since they're coming over from CCS and not sitting in a mail room waiting to be opened? They already sat there for that wait before they went to CCS. Or do they have to start all over again, as if they were delivered that day?  How would you calculate a grading wait time that doesn't include the extra wait time that was recently added to turnaround time estimate?