• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of more of your submissions cannot be processed as entered. Please check the order information, and try again
1 1

2 posts in this topic

re: "One of more of your submissions cannot be processed as entered.  Please check the order information, and try again" error message when trying to submit for SS event

how do I know if this is due to CGC server side system issues or if it is because I did something incorrect on the submission?

I have gone back multiple times and don't see any field that calls out a mistake/error in my entry and I cannot determine if it is on CGCs side because they have refused to take the system completely down

2021-06-15_18-06-45.png

Edited by StillOnly25Cents

• Administrator

Good morning,

It does appear there might be an issue again with the forms.  We have received several emails this morning about an issue.  We have sent a request in to our IT department to check into it again.  I do apologize for the problems and any inconvenience.  

Thank you,