• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very Interesting!

17 posts in this topic

Edenwald...on the label.

Bingo!!!!!

Since when was that an official pedigree? Has anyone else seen Edenwald on a Label?

There was a thread about this a long time ago. Don't have time to search. I don't think it's an official pedigree -- maybe just another collection that CGC notes on the label? confused-smiley-013.gif

It is one of the old labels, so I'd assume there are more Edenwald copies. I think I saw some on one of the Vault Auctions (not the one that just ended, but one before that).

I'll PM Pedigree Man and see if he knows.

--Steve

Nevermind, I did the search and found the thread:

Pedigrees and Collections thread

They use Edenwald as an example of a collection not a pedigree.

Except collections are usually noted right under the grade. That spot on the label is usually reserved for Pedigrees, Variants or Multiple Cover notations.

Does anyone else have a Edenwald on their label?

Except collections are usually noted right under the grade. That spot on the label is usually reserved for Pedigrees, Variants or Multiple Cover notations.

foreheadslap.gif

"EDENWALD COLLECTION"

I'm sure it was just probably a label mis-print. confused-smiley-013.gif

Steve, isn't there a JIM #83 9.0 or 9.4 that is an Edenwald book as well as a few other keys?

There are plenty of Edenwald books. But does anyone have a scan (other than TTA#27) where CGC has acknowledge it as a pedigree.

Edenwald to me was like Golden State, Slobodian, Monterey, Cleveland, etc. where there was a known provenance, but CGC didn't acknowledge it as a pedigree.