• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGENDS: BATTLE OF THE REALMS animated movie (2021)

29 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2021 at 9:19 PM, Bosco685 said:

I had a good time with this one too.

The ending is the chosen one coming into play. So recognizing this it comes together fittingly.

So...you like the weird dragon fight with what looks like a monster from ghostbusters?

On 9/12/2021 at 4:27 PM, Namtak said:

Nope but before that the movie is straight awsomness,glad you liked it.

There are always going to be whole or parts of films that doesn't work for everyone. It happens.

But this worked for me as Mortal Kombat is about the astral realm with layers of gods (Elder Gods, which are above Raiden the thunder god). So you are going to get scenes that involve such immense and at times paranormal. It's not just human-on-human intensity.

Losing patience at seeing this. Getting reasy to obtain a digital copy to hold me over until the psychical arrives. 

And yes, I do know one character death. That got spoiled for me in a spoiler-free review, yet there it is, him being ripped in half. Thanks asses. I'm somehow still hoping it's shopped (irrational) or cut footage, and they gave my man a break. I don't like this new trend of always sacrificing him straight up. It's not right. 

Finally saw this. Really enjoyed it, other than a certain death which I think was a bit of a waste, and just not necessary at that time (the second hero death). I also would have liked to see more of Kuai Liang, I feel he got a bit short-changed. 

It's a lot of fun, it's Mortal Kombat, give it and the first one a go and have a happy lazy night in.