• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AF15 Coverless

21 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Bludriver said:

Coveless and incomplete as it is missing 2 story pages. It may also be the worst looking coverless comic I have ever seen.

Boy, you aren't kidding! That's rough! 

It would be fun to read the story, but for that kind of cash, I'll buy a reprint. 

15 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Even with rarer GA books? Marrying covers and CFs? I've got a couple of books I found parts for and it was really fun.

I have no idea if my opinion is widely held, but for the life of me, I can't fathom why people do it.  

3 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

For some though this is the closest they can get at the time or ever get. I completely understand why someone would want it sans cover

Probably this - realistically this is as close to within reach ownership for many seeking an AF15. 

On 6/17/2021 at 9:58 PM, KCOComics said:

Perhaps there are people out there looking for parts? 🤔

Yeah maybe they are, but its a comic book not a car.

each to their own of course but it’s not for me  

15 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

I married a CF into this Cap 1 because it really really really really felt good.  The comic is complete now.  It's not that complicated.

Captain America 1 front.jpg

I can share some of my successful marriages tonight, but nothing of this caliber! 

I can't imagine there are many people that would snub there nose at this because of the married centerfold. It's a gorgeous copy of one of the most important books in our hobby!