• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**CLOSED** One book a day. Today (last day): Fantastic Four Annual #2
1 1

24 posts in this topic

I’ll be listing one book a day in this thread, for how long not sure. I’m also running a mixed thread of mostly key/minor key CA but also some BA and SA:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/492088-mixed-mostly-ca-keyssemi-keys/

Prices are firm and I won’t be entertaining offers by PM or at end of thread. I’ll try to price these fairly but if they don’t sell they’ll just go back in the box. However, as a minor incentive for multiple purchases, second most expensive book you purchase and every (cheaper) book after that will get a 10% discount. Some books listed as a lot count as one book for this discount.

Rules:

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason. I try to give decent enough scans and pics to enable judgement of grade or detection of resto. Paypal, CK, or MO accepted. International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long-time ever-present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

Shipping costs are exact costs. USPS Priority envelope or box, well protected, is the default method, but other methods are possible. If shipping ends up being more than what you’re charged, I’ll refund the difference.

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

Edited by whomerjay

Sub-Mariner #1 (1968) I’ll call this a 4.0 presents a tad better but several flaws (creases, indentations) open closer inspection. Probably not visible in scan or pics is some outlining of Subby’s head and staff, apparently not with ink or pencil, but you can see the impressions in the cover. Well attached at staples, nice pages, tight book.  $275

Submariner 1 45 fr.jpg

Submariner 1 45 gback.jpg

sub 1 1.jpeg

sub 1 2.jpeg

sub 1 3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, whomerjay said:

Sub-Mariner #1 (1968) I’ll call this a 4.0 presents a tad better but several flaws (creases, indentations) open closer inspection. Probably not visible in scan or pics is some outlining of Subby’s head and staff, apparently not with ink or pencil, but you can see the impressions in the cover. Well attached at staples, nice pages, tight book.  $275

Submariner 1 45 fr.jpg

Submariner 1 45 gback.jpg

sub 1 1.jpeg

sub 1 2.jpeg

sub 1 3.jpeg

Take

Subby 1 is one of my favorite comics. I remember seeing it on the wall at Rock Bottom Comics in Columbia, Missouri (around 1980) when I was about 12 years old. It was $10. :cloud9:

I had just enough paper route money to take it home with me.

Edited by alecholland

this book is approaching the stratosphere, here's one many can afford.

Silver Surfer #1 (1968) missing back cover, reproduction cover included.

Book is pretty solid. It actually still has back cover attached; missing front cover. Repro cover is nice. I decided to not affix it to the book, will leave that up to the buyer. $65

SS repo3.jpeg

SS1 repo 2.jpeg

SS1 cvls afront0001.jpg

SS1 cvls afront0002.jpg

4 minutes ago, whomerjay said:

this book is approaching the stratosphere, here's one many can afford.

Silver Surfer #1 (1968) missing back cover, reproduction cover included.

Book is pretty solid. It actually still has back cover attached; missing front cover. Repro cover is nice. I decided to not affix it to the book, will leave that up to the buyer. $65

SS repo3.jpeg

SS1 repo 2.jpeg

SS1 cvls afront0001.jpg

SS1 cvls afront0002.jpg

Take

will post one more book in this thread later this afternoon and will close thread tomorrow AM.

I have many other books, key. semi-key, and non-key, of all ages currently in Mixed.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/492088-mixed-mostly-ca-some-ba-maybe-sa/

10% discount for 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. most expensive books purchased applies to books bought from both threads (i.e., 2nd-nth books can be from either thread).

Edited by whomerjay