• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage Comic Art Auctions Now On Wednesday
1 1

25 posts in this topic

Sorta mixed results. It looks like I sold 10 Vic Herman cartoons for 2.45 each…ouch…I thought it said 180 at first but keeps showing up 26 so must have been some other lot. Did well on sketches and a Mickey Mouse daily, overall middling. Think having connects auction and the dealer show on at same time probably split the audience a little for everyone.

1 minute ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

My sales were a bit soft, but an improvement from last week.

Lots of possibilities: offerings compared to interests of prospective buyers, summer time, end-of-Covid price drop, bad luck on the order of auction items offered, as well as changes in dates.

Full day in to digest, I’d slight upgrade to good results when compared to expectations. Not great but good. I think I was letting my expectations on two lots overshadow the overall performance. I do hope next auction I have I don’t have as much competition for attention from outside comic art events lol.

I was only casually interested in a few HA lots.  But I was more focused on the Hakes auction which was also closing on June 30.  I switched off between Hakes and Dueling Dealers.  By the time I remembered about HA, the lots had already sold (no big loss).