• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Central Fl theft/fraud CGC 9.2 Eternals 1 w/reward

1 post in this topic

I am sure you are tired of another theft story. Apology in advance. Theft/fraud occurred at Central Fl comic con, Lakeland Fl. Date 6/12, end of show, so 4:45 pm. I had been getting chatted up by an individual for about 20 minutes as he was shopping my booth. He is maybe 40 yrs of age, scruffy male, average build, just under 6' tall, and I am dead sure it was him. Would like to get book back, but more importantly not allow this individual to profit off this theft.

Book is not a biggie, but hot book atm, CGC 9.2 Eternals 1, ow/white, news stand, cert # 1273081004. Selling price was $400, and if I get book back.Book was just received from MCS via trade credit, how awesome is that place? But I digress.  I was happy to have it for show as people were looking for one. I would pay $400 for book, if I can also get contact info on the individual who thought it a good idea to steal from me. I would rather not say more. Please pm for further if you can help. Much thanks, and happy pops day.