• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
2 2

10 posts in this topic

Running a one-off sale as an experiment. The Sale will only run for 3 hours. The books are at a very low price, and in some cases considerably less than what I paid.

I'm only doing this once on these books. Regardless of whether they sell or not the SALE will last for only 3 hours.

From 7pm to 10pm EST.

There will be no reductions.

I won't be offering these particular books at these prices again.

Books and Auction terms in a few....

Edited by G G ® ™

Hello guys/girls

Shipping.

I ship by the best method which includes insurance and tracking all the way to your door. I ship from the UK and have done several sales throughout covid which have all reached their destinations with no issues. In fact I have found shipping from the UK to the States and Australia and from the States to the UK to be one of the fastest and most reliable pathways throughout the pandemic.

Shipping usually costs me $35-$40 but I will ask you for a contribution of $30

Returns.

All my books these days are usually 3rd party CGC graded, so returns are not expected. If you want to return it, it's within 3 days of receipt, and it's your dime for the return shipping.

References.

I have sold many hundreds of books, maybe running into 4 figures of quantity  over the years to scores and scores of different Boardies. From high end Dealers to individual private collectors. I have a kudos thread but this is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of successful transactions.

Exclusions.

No books to naughty people who have disgraced themselves.  

I reserve the right not to sell to anyone on my 'do not sell to' list. The list is very small but I will adhere to it.

Terms

Payment by Paypal is what I accept, although bank transfer is also good if you prefer.

Prompt payment within 24 hours is appreciated.

Books in a few......

Great Baker book for the grade. Case has some non serious cracks, see pics. Also included some interior page shots. I read this book the other night and it's quite an entertaining read. The true crime story of Clara Peete is brutal.

$775

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg