• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor 337 tiny corner damage -- How much will this cost me?

6 posts in this topic

Thinking of sending this in for Simonson to sign. This copy is beautiful aside from two minor corner issues that seem like little rips, possibly printing errors (but who can say; can't count on that). 

Bottom front corner and top back corner. Some of the top back wrinkling should press out, I think, but the little rip won't.

Any idea what these little defects would cost me? Assuming everything else is flawless, what's the highest grade I could get?

Any help would be appreciated. Have to send this out by Thursday, if I send it...

201758060_922382161945159_6933804226329882604_n.jpg

201016484_4182861028495485_41340218289275000_n.jpg

Edited by donlas

As I said, I'm not looking for an overall grade but am specifically interested in the particular corner flaws mentioned. It's a very simple question and requires less effort than an overall grading assessment. 

I don't have the book on me to scan. Only have these pictures.

Mods feel free to delete the thread if it's such a problem.

Edited by donlas

On 6/22/2021 at 10:13 PM, donlas said:

As I said, I'm not looking for an overall grade but am specifically interested in the particular corner flaws mentioned. It's a very simple question and requires less effort than an overall grading assessment. 

#learnhowtofollowdirections

On 6/22/2021 at 10:13 PM, donlas said:

The point is we can't give you an opinion that we feel comfortable giving unless we see the entire comic. I'm guessing you want good information not incomplete, potentially inaccurate information, correct?