• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Does Deathlok contribute anything of substance to this forum?

Does Deathlok contribute anything of value to this forum?  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Does Deathlok contribute anything of value to this forum?

64 posts in this topic

Well I do think he makes an excellent Greggy-buffer confused-smiley-013.gif

you wrote "buffer," when all evidence indicates you actually meant "fluffer." right?

FFFFFFFB, it's all i can do, every single last day

Thankfully, we can get back to what this board is meant for: making fun of eachother!!!! yay.gif

I thought these boards were meant for talking incessantly about Jason Ewert. confused-smiley-013.gif

...what ever happened to Hulk #181 threads?,...I could read those for days,.... cloud9.gif

Thankfully, we can get back to what this board is meant for: making fun of eachother!!!! yay.gif

I thought these boards were meant for talking incessantly about Jason Ewert. confused-smiley-013.gif

...what ever happened to Hulk #181 threads?,...I could read those for days,.... cloud9.gif

Maybe we could talk about a Hulk #181 that was trimmed by Jason? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Another worthless threead by FFB.

Don't you have a new practice to work at?

This is hardly a worthless thread. We now have confirmation that you are slightly less popular than Cheez Whiz. Important stuff, that.

Another worthless threead by FFB.

Don't you have a new practice to work at?

This is hardly a worthless thread. We now have confirmation that you are slightly less popular than Cheez Whiz. Important stuff, that.

screwy.gif