• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What an Idiot Shill Bidder!!!

23 posts in this topic

k guys,

this link's high bidder will change whenever there's a new high bidder, but AT THE MOMENT, the high bidder is "pdrury". yet in the item description, the seller says he's using his bro's ID (funkpup) to sell cause it's set up to sell and that his own ID with higher feedback is "pdrury"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2170048142&category=32739

Freaking hilarious! These guys are the pure embodiment of dumb & dumber.

SPIDER MAN #3 FIRST DR.OCTOPUS CGC 5.0vg/fn (Item # 2170048142)

"check my id feedback under "pdrury",im using my bros because hes all set up to sell and has the digital camera!any questions e-mail at me cheesebreadboy@yahoo.com ...THANKS FOR LOOKING,GOOD LUCK!!!!"

Bidding History (Highest bids first)

User ID Bid Amount Date of Bid

pdrury (23) - Apr-12-03 20:39:27 PDT

14_of_spades (48) - Apr-12-03 22:24:52 PDT

ummseven (891) - Apr-12-03 15:06:51 PDT

pdrury (23) - Apr-12-03 20:39:17 PDT

pdrury (23) - Apr-12-03 20:39:04 PDT

icidem1 (253) - Apr-12-03 17:21:38 PDT

simonc (138) - Apr-12-03 17:14:20 PDT

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Good posting! I needed a laugh, and this made my freaking day.

just finished a Yahoo search on Ms. Diaz.........and what a little whore!

Yeah, no kidding. That girl sure dosen't tease!

okay i emailed. do you think this will get a response? if so i cant wait to hear it.

just to clarify, i had one question about your auction. the listing is under your brothers name as he has the digital camera, but to check out the great history you have on ebay i should check the feedback associated with your account, pdrury. am i correct about this? if so, why are you the high bidder on your own auction? just hoping you could shed some light on this for me so i can figure out whether i want to bid or not. Also i see you have a reserve. The most i might want to bid is 3000.00 so if your reserve is more than that, could you let me know? or could you just let me know what it is in your response? thanks i will wait until i hear from you to bid.

maybe the 3000 dollar thing will confuse this slug.

lol

even stupider is why would you pay for a reserve and then shill to boot? if you are gonna shill, save the cash on the reserve dummy

Be careful now. I have her up because I think she has a beautiful face. Do not judge others and certainly don't make statements about 16 year olds. The avatars were forwarded to me by a mate in OZ who knows I like dark headed women.

Be careful now. I have her up because I think she has a beautiful face. Do not judge others and certainly don't make statements about 16 year olds. The avatars were forwarded to me by a mate in OZ who knows I like dark headed women.

No, I wasn't directing my comment at you. It was a general observation.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics