• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware of scammer jeremy76 (Matthew Johnson) responding to WTB threads on the CGC boards marketplace
2 2

3 posts in this topic

So I posted a WTB thread this morning looking for Batman 7, 14, and 15 and received the following PM:

Matthew  in  Missouri has a Golden Age Batman #7, 14, or 15 in CGC 8.0ish that he wants to part out for a cheaper price but because i'm not in the state right now, i couldn't purchase it from him maybe you should contact it and see if he still have it for sale.Here's his email mj6252708@gmail.com and 3253122191

Note that he didn't specify a particular issue, but copied and pasted part of my thread title.  I emailed Matthew, and he, too, copied and pasted the exact issues and condition from my thread title in his response.  I Googled his email address, and found multiple posts on various boards warning people off of this scammer. 

Beware!