• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Spyder!’s GA/SA/BA sale. Fox, Fiction House, Spidey, some others. Sunday price reductions.
4 4

50 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Selling some books as I make a push to finish off my favorite run, Planet Comics.

I’ll start with some Golden Age Fox and Fiction House, then I’ll move on to some silver and bronze books.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Spyder!

Rules:

No buyers from the probation list, HOS, or my personal bad list. Must be able to provide references if I don’t know you. I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone. 

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing PM negotiations.

No returns on slabs.  On raw books, returns within 5 days of delivery, buyer pays return shipping.

Shipping to the US is $15 for any number of slabs, $7 for any number of raw books.

Only shipping to the U.S. at this time.  

I usually only make it to the post office on Saturdays, so please be patient on shipping. 

Payment via PayPal, check, or money order for purchases under $1,000.  For purchases of $1,000 or more, payment via check or money order only.  Payment is due within 7 days of invoice. 

And one Spidey book for now, I’ll list some other books later today.

Amazing Spider-Man #124 CGC 7.0.  GPA is $400. Case has minor scuffing, so if someone wants to reholder this one, let’s knock off a few bucks.

Asking $350 :news: SOLD!

122B813C-7AC6-478D-A87D-A212A8C91582.jpeg

Edited by Spyder!
Sold