• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] : All Genres (Kirby, Schomburg, Heath // Superhero, War, Cartoon, Adventure, Western, Romance, Crime, GGA, Smurfs! etc.) - GA/SA/BA
3 3

40 posts in this topic

Hello,

THIS IS A SALE FOR ONLY TWO DAYS.  This Sale Thread WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY NIGHT (Sunday June 27th, 2021).

PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY June 29th please, as I am going out of town, and will need to send out the books before leaving.  Thanks.

More Info:  

If I have been able to do a re-cap, it is in the very next post or two.  Updated periodically.

No probies or hosers.

Reasonable offers are welcome (via PM).

A “Take It” in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.  If we come to an agreement in PMs, you can either post a “Take It per PM” in the thread yourself, or if you wish me to do that, please let me know (but know that if I am away from the computer and some else posts a “Take It” in the thread before I post it, the book will have to become that other person’s).

A “Take It” in any form is acceptable, but it must be clear as to which comic is meant.  Please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through, and please do not edit your “Take It” after having posted it.  If more than one person posts a “Take It” on one book, the book will go to the member whose “Take It” appears first in the thread (in my view of the thread).

The buyer is responsible for the shipping: $15 for a slab within the US, $6 for a raw comic within the US.  Each slab beyond the first will add $5 to the shipping cost within the US, and each raw book beyond the first will add $3 to the shipping cost within the US.  Outside the US, I will need to figure out the exact shipping – please contact me and I will tell you how much it will be.  I will probably be shipping out via USPS (maybe FedEx).  No returns on slabs.  For raw comic returns, the buyer must begin communication with the seller within 3 days of receipt of the comic; once the communication between the buyer and seller is complete, the buyer must place the comic in the mail within 3 days;  once the seller has received the comic, he will issue the refund within the next 3 days. 

Payment via PayPal (regular) or Venmo please.  As I mentioned earlier, PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY July 29th please, as I am going out of town, and will need to send out the books before leaving.  Thanks.

My kudos/feedback are at:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/310102-mustermarks-kudos-forum/?page=3

Thank you.

Onwards and Upwards.

Edited by MusterMark

Combat #5

One of Russ HEATH’s most celebrated covers! Incredible image.

Tough to find at this price.

$99  NOW $79  $59  SOLD to Cushing Fan

2.5/2.0 

staples - detached at cover, attached at centerfold and all pages, no rust

no splitting on spine

93CCF876-733C-4EA6-9F0F-0DBE5CC7EA7F.jpeg

74AD75A2-1B2F-41F2-9133-F2CD9B662105.jpeg

Edited by MusterMark

First Romance 24

This is a rare semi-violent/“forced”/“coerced”/“not willing” cover - it’s tough to take your eyes off the cover because you feel for the girl

6.0, vibrant color, hard to find in such nice shape

$75  NOW $60  SOLD to goldust40

423B6D3A-0069-4E08-B0B1-95911B238BC8.jpeg

F474FA6D-BB42-4D84-B71B-4D7903301E86.jpeg

Edited by MusterMark

Spirou #1072

(Belgian variant!)

1st Cover appearance of the Smurfs!  And 2nd appearance of the Smurfs!

coupons are intact, book is complete, staples fully attached and no rust, no spine splits, no corner creases, great color,  beautiful book at a great price

$250  SOLD to Susanville

172DE8D0-8FF4-4513-B469-043C026A87A4.jpeg

3F976548-4CBE-4048-82AC-9C3C382D1DCD.jpeg

Edited by MusterMark

4 minutes ago, MusterMark said:

Spirou #1072

(Belgian variant!)

1st Cover appearance of the Smurfs!  And 2nd appearance of the Smurfs!

coupons are intact, book is complete, staples fully attached and no rust, no spine splits, no corner creases, great color,  beautiful book at a great price

$250

172DE8D0-8FF4-4513-B469-043C026A87A4.jpeg

3F976548-4CBE-4048-82AC-9C3C382D1DCD.jpeg

take. thanks.

Spirou #1071

(Belgian variant!)

1st appearance of the Smurfs!

coupons are intact, book is complete, staples fully attached and no rust, no spine splits, no corner creases, great color, book is totally flat and smooth, another beautiful book at a great price

$299  SOLD via PM to Susanville

FBCF2281-F2CD-44B8-8E91-F2E854C6C717.jpeg

72E46F92-745F-4F92-85F6-F9F7D985493C.jpeg

Edited by MusterMark