• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does Walk Thru option Mean?

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator
12 hours ago, A+ Comics said:

Hello, I have a comic I need to send in.  It only qualifies for the Walk Thru Option.  Do I have to drive it to CGC or can I ship it?

thanks

12 hours ago, A+ Comics said:

Hello, I have a comic I need to send in.  It only qualifies for the Walk Thru Option.  Do I have to drive it to CGC or can I ship it?

thanks

Hello there! The Walkthrough option means that the submission will go through the grading process from verification to shipping  the book back to you without any extended wait. In addition, you would have to ship the book to us in order for us to complete the walkthrough. 

On 7/1/2021 at 3:00 PM, Math Teacher said:

@ICar, if you write Walkthrough on the outside of the box, would that lead to the book getting closer to the front of the line?

From the Services & Fees page: https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/

If you are submitting collectibles under the WalkThrough grading tier, mark each side of your shipping box with WK in large, bold letters.

On 6/28/2021 at 8:34 PM, A+ Comics said:

thanks

I have always thought that naming one of the tiers "walk thru" was confusing. It gives the impression that it has to be hand delivered or dropped off at a con. Maybe they'll change that one day.