• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CCS Quick Press
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I understand Quick Press is no longer offered however I have a question. 

I submitted multiple books for Quick Press before you stopped offering that service. My package was opened AFTER Quick press was removed from your services (opened on May 3rd).

Does this mean my books will receive a "normal" press as opposed to a "quick press" now? 

If not, and they will receive a "quick press", is this a lesser quality press?

Thanks.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  If you completed your order before the change on 4-28 and we received it in our office before 6-28 then it will be processed with those old prices and tiers.  You just won't be able to select that option going forward.

Thanks!

I understand. Thank you. 

I am curious if the books will receive a "normal pressing" even though they were priced at the quick pressing tier, or will they receive a "quick press".   (if there even is a difference at this point)

Thanks. 

• Administrator

Hi, the only real difference between Quick Press and regular pressing is the number of times it goes through the actual pressing machines.  The pressing process is still the same.  If you were able to select Quick press and it was received before 6-28 then it will get that Quick Press service.

Thanks!