• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACKSTONE ANNOUNCE CLOSURE OF CGC BOARDS.
2 2

26 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, WEBHEAD said:

keep-calm-just-smile-sunset-120706792.jpg

This is not a sentence :baiting: or maybe it is and I should just breath in a bag to keep calm lol

Sweating the small stuff will get me, if I'm not careful hahahahahaa :pullhair:

2 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

@G G ® ™Enough jokes. 

Get back to work .  The boards are not going to pay for themselves.  The shareholders are displeased with your performance.  Either find more minimum wage earners to exploit or you will be terminated. Effective immediately

200-3.gif.ed2db016d464cb151239078b5c9b3efa.gif

15 hours ago, da.amazing.spiderman said:

Those of you wondering why our beloved comic market has gone ballistic in 2021, well the smart money knew this acquisition of CGC by Blackstone was coming.

It isn't really a conspiracy theory so much as reality that the timing of the sportscard market when nuts the way it did just at around the same time new ownership under aka investor/New York Mets owner Steven Cohen occurred. Now, Collectors Universe, PSA parent, acquired Goldin Auctions. In the comic world comparison, that would be akin to CGG (now Blackstone), CGC and NGC's parent, acquiring Heritage. I know, crazy right? Or do we pretend this sort of thing would never happen?