• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,....Trim.

81 posts in this topic

To some yes, everyone has different has views on what is/is not offensive.

You being a collector, why do you feel the need to ridicule/alienate other collectors confused.gif

You got it arse backwards,....I AM THE ONE BEING ALIENATED !?!?!?!?

Sniff, sniff....anyone smell something?

The thing that bugs me is that he knows his [embarrassing lack of self control] about OA, and is a collector deep inside himself, somewhere.

But why continue to provoke others with BS statements confused-smiley-013.gif, I guess I just dont get it.

Why must we take everything so seriously on the board Nikos ?? ? ?

I got a strike for posting a picture of Fascists Goose Stepping because people PM'ed the moderator.

I honestly am dumb-founded that everyone wants to censor me when I clearly just wanna be part of the community.

Just cause I dont read from the same exact play book is no reason for everyone to be so hostile.

Marginalizing the unique is a quick way to have a very bland board.

I am amazed at the intolerance,...

Are we not Americans ?????????

952176-UUUU.jpg

Yes, we are not.

And you wonder why people flame you yeahok.gif

Nikos,

My post was clearly a joke,..and yet based on your logic,..it makes sense for people to flame me because of it ?

Im sorry,..I disagree. If it was Newt who posted this everyone would laugh,...but KK does it and somehow it justifies my being flamed ? ? ? ?

KK

Big difference in someone posting that they almost stabbed their eye out, and making a comment/joke about trimming during the time that alot of collectors are uneasy/edge about whats going on in our hobby confused-smiley-013.gif

Big difference in someone posting that they almost stabbed their eye out, and making a comment/joke about trimming during the time that alot of collectors are uneasy/edge about whats going on in our hobby confused-smiley-013.gif

Whatever,...its this type of logic that justified people PM'ing the moderator for my posting an image of Soldiers goose-stepping.

I honestly dont know how anyone can make it through the day without a sense of humour.

You make it sound like Im making a joke about a HORRIFIC crime,..its freakin' comic books we are talking about.

Forget it Nikos,...you win.

KK

Not trying to win, just making a point.

I have no ill will for you flowerred.gif

I appreciate that you have no ill will for me,..

but when you justify people flaming me for what is clearly a joke...

I just say to myself that perhaps I am just COOLER than everyone else.

I think thats what it must be. confused-smiley-013.gif

KK

uh,..you do get the joke, right ?

The thing that bugs me is that he knows his [embarrassing lack of self control] about OA, and is a collector deep inside himself, somewhere.

But why continue to provoke others with BS statements confused-smiley-013.gif, I guess I just dont get it.

Why must we take everything so seriously on the board Nikos ?? ? ?

I got a strike for posting a picture of Fascists Goose Stepping because people PM'ed the moderator.

I honestly am dumb-founded that everyone wants to censor me when I clearly just wanna be part of the community.

Just cause I dont read from the same exact play book is no reason for everyone to be so hostile.

Marginalizing the unique is a quick way to have a very bland board.

I am amazed at the intolerance,...

Are we not Americans ?????????

952176-UUUU.jpg

Yes, we are not.

Now who's fault is that ? shy.gif

Not trying to win, just making a point.

I have no ill will for you flowerred.gif

I appreciate that you have no ill will for me,..

but when you justify people flaming me for what is clearly a joke...

I just say to myself that perhaps I am just COOLER than everyone else.

I think thats what it must be. confused-smiley-013.gif

KK

uh,..you do get the joke, right ?

I dont think he gets it Krazy. Maybe its because he's Greek ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

MATT

tongue.gif Kidding

And you wonder why people flame you yeahok.gif

Nikos,

My post was clearly a joke,..and yet based on your logic,..it makes sense for people to flame me because of it ?

Im sorry,..I disagree. If it was Newt who posted this everyone would laugh,...but KK does it and somehow it justifies my being flamed ? ? ? ?

KK

I would bet good money that if Newt posted this, he'd get fired.

If Old Guy posted this though, he'd have gotten a few chuckles. That I'd grant you. But Newt was a lousy example here.

Whatever,...its this type of logic that justified people PM'ing the moderator for my posting an image of Soldiers goose-stepping.

I honestly dont know how anyone can make it through the day without a sense of humour.

You make it sound like Im making a joke about a HORRIFIC crime,..its freakin' comic books we are talking about.

Forget it Nikos,...you win.

KK

KK I am 100% behind you.

Some of the people on these boards are so sanctimonious its laughable.

I've forgotten more about the Industry than most of 'em will ever know.

I thought your joke was funny!

You're right its Comics, not life ending Tsunamis,Hurricanes,9-11s or Wars...

its in' COMIC BOOKS.

A sense of humour is what gets real people thru' the day, but some,not all, of the people here are not real.

Their main aim in life seems to be to diss other people who are'nt (and don't want to be ) in their silly little schoolyard cliques.

I think you hit a nerve because some of them may have been burned in the TRIM scandal....but these guys obviously could'nt detect it early enough, as they have'nt dealt with much trim before.Personally...

I can always smell trim a mile off...

Keep it real KK...and BTW Original Art is THE highest level of the hobby.

I LOVE trim, and I go out of my way to aquire as much trim as I can.