• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men #266
4 4

7 posts in this topic

Looks to be in pretty decent shape as is!  Maybe a couple minor 'indents', non colour breaking spine ticks, and possibly some ink wear at the top right corner, or I guess the printing press might have just been low on ink :).

Good luck on the grade.  Are you planning to sell it?  Because honestly, unless you're planning to sell it soon then it might be easier to just put it in a nice new archival quality bag or toploade,rather than mailing it off into the CGC void for potentially 6+ months...

Edited by StreetPreacher

It depends, its part of my PC, bought it for like $12 during the crash.  If its like 9.6-9.8 I'll probably keep it, anything lower I'll probably sell it and look for an upgrade.  Still new to the CGC void, I'm slowly digging through everything in my collection, I think I have an okay idea of grades, its when things are like is it a 9.2 or a 9.6 where I become a babe in the woods.  I'm finding so many blunted corners, minor staining, color breaking spine ticks in my collection its making me kinda sad :).  Had a pile of news stand Wildcats #1, every single one has an issue with it, even had a Gold edition, minor scratch on the cover and two finger prints on the back.  Still haven't pulled out my Thor #165 out yet though...

Slight spine wear; slightly blunted corners front cover bottom right.

Nice copy. Thanks for sharing.