• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Premium Membership $150 Credit

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm a new member and signed up for the premium package with the $150 credit.

How do I know if my credit has been applied, will I see it in my first invoice?

Can I log into my account and see the credit somewhere?

I emailed CGC but have had no reply.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your question.  The membership credit is automatically applied to your internal CGC Collector's Society account when you sign up at the Premium or Elite levels.  You can't see that credit on your end, unfortunately.  That is all internal, but it will automatically be applied to your first order.  If you don't utilize the full credit with your first order then any remaining credit will stay on your account and be applied to your subsequent submissions until it is completely used up.  Credits do not carry over to the next year so if you don't use all the credit before your membership expires, you will lose any remaining balance.  However, if you renew at the Premium or Elite levels, you do receive a new $150 credit going into the new membership year.  

Thanks!

On 7/12/2021 at 7:54 AM, Jennifer F. said:

As long as it was received before your expiration date, we will allow you to use the credit.

Thanks!

I was just charged for my first (3) orders since renewing my membership and my $150 credit was not applied.  I emailed the service CGC email address but have not received a reply.  Are there any other steps I can take?

3 hours ago, strezz_dout said:

I was just charged for my first (3) orders since renewing my membership and my $150 credit was not applied.  I emailed the service CGC email address but have not received a reply.  Are there any other steps I can take?

Call them. 

• Administrator

Hi, you will not see the credit on your online order form.  You are only charged once we receive your order and it is logged into the system.  If your order has been logged in and the charges run and you do not believe the credit was applied, please contact our accounting department at: accounting@cgccomics.com or by phone at 877-662-6642 and follow the prompts for accounting.

Thank you!