• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Submission Status(es)
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Looks like this is new?

image.png.2175458a4fe6bd4119dc920ff7c88311.png

Instead of Grading/QA it is now Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging and Received is part of the submission data now.

It used to be Received --> Scheduled for Grading --> Grading/QA --> Finalized/Imaged/Shipped

It starts Scheduled for Grading --> Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging --> ?????

Now sure if the Finalized status has changed now too, will find out once this moves to the next step(s).  I wonder if QA has it's own status now?

8 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

I called over to CS to see if there is now a QA/QC step and they verified that QA/QC was separated into its own status/step in the submission process.

So hopefully I will catch it to see that step before it hits finalized.

Yes just when we think we have it down, it changes haha 😂

Still I'm wondering if they mine were there at that stage already and the terminology changed or idk

I'm in no rush on these after waiting for others, they're all mags that were delivered in February lol

Even at that it's going to take time.... 5-6 months should do the trick!

1 hour ago, Crops068 said:

Grading/Encapsulate/Image

I just noticed my status changed today as well. The Comics were sent in February. 

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging.  How many days till the next step I wonder.  I had forgotten which books I sent, now I know again. :-)