• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Sold and Closed* A Kings Deal At A Peasants Rate! Let’s make the boards a good time!
9 9

62 posts in this topic

Having a ton of fun on here, so before I go golfing on this balmy afternoon, thought I’d throw out a Hot Deal for some fun… I may post one, some, or many on here…hard to decide…but we will start with this one. Enjoy!    

TERMS OF SALE:  The first one to post "I'll take it" in the sales thread wins. If communicating via PM and an agreement is reached, I will mark the book SOLD in the sales thread as soon as possible.

Returns accepted within 7 days. Buyer pays for return shipping

SHIPPING:   Shipping in the US will be by flat rate envelope for ungraded books $8. $15 flat rate box for graded. Outside US can be discussed per PM

PAYMENT:  Paypal or Venmo 

Edited by Cornelius The First
Completed

9 minutes ago, Cornelius The First said:

Whilst I await my beverage at the course I guess I can throw this out there…..               FN/VF Apprentice copy….                               Let’s call it $40 

FA6D9231-5261-4652-9A6E-F5187A7EC130.jpeg

65A48EF7-CEAC-49AF-822B-480D6562BA63.jpeg

49BB5CE8-F8D3-4FA4-AE73-517C8F8E6AF6.jpeg

I forgot I said this thread was about kingly deals, can’t be an ungrateful monarch… This books goes out the door for $20. 

3 hours ago, Funnybooks said:

I'll play 

I'll play...take it

You beat  me by 2 hours to this... it's only 6 am here.Annoying time zone differences!

I am looking for an X-men 28 (preferably raw), if anyone is looking for a good home for their spare copy.

Edited by Albert Thurgood
appeal