• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery 85 Cgc 6.5 W (sold), adding some more books :FF45, IH181, ASM14, Cap 100, IH 271
2 2

26 posts in this topic

Hello all. 
This is a friends copy he asked me to sell. I put it up on IG 3 weeks ago and it sold instantly with multiple back up buyers. Unfortunately the first buyer has asked me to offer it back up in lieu of a purchase and my back up claims had spent money elsewhere in the interim. 
so offering it exclusively here this weekend (we closed the IG and Fb offering)

$9995

all payments accepted (cash, check, wire, Venmo, zelle, PayPal)

Since it’s a friends, no returns so ask questions if anything isn’t clear. shipping via fedex ground in continent US is $25. Elsewhere inquire, though international probably out with exception of Canada 

no hos or probation etc. All the standard rules apply. 
lmk any questions 

thanks

rick 

Edited by G.A.tor

30 minutes ago, goldenacase said:

You should post more on here when was you last massive GA sales thread  :baiting: congrats to both buyer and seller !!

its been a while... I don't like the boards for selling as much these days because they don't allow me to offer different pricing structures, but anyone here can always buy from me on IG ;) 

that said I will still use from time to time

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

its been a while... I don't like the boards for selling as much these days because they don't allow me to offer different pricing structures, but anyone here can always buy from me on IG ;) 

that said I will still use from time to time

Ugh that sucks. I made an account months ago and can't make any sense of it. But I don't use any social media at all, so it's all Greek to me anyways.  Maybe I should try again. 

How do we find you there?

1 minute ago, Nic8612 said:

Ugh that sucks. I made an account months ago and can't make any sense of it. But I don't use any social media at all, so it's all Greek to me anyways.  Maybe I should try again. 

just search newforcecomics and it will pull us up and then you follow us...that simple

5 hours ago, Nic8612 said:

I tried ig too and cant figure it out

11 hours ago, Erndog said:

What exactly is so difficult to figure out?

On a side note... I already follow newforcecomics on IG!  Didnt know that was you GATor.

Im capcitycomics on IG fyi

probably just an age thing. at 53 , u young whipper snappers leave me in the dust on such matters :sumo: