• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Are Your Top Five Favourite Artists(Any And All Eras)?
1 1

113 posts in this topic

Although not as prolific as I'd like, Mark Schultz would have to be on my list. and Arthur Adams :cloud9: Carlos Pacheco :cloud9: ... I haven't even gotten to the legends yet. I need a top 20. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

An interesting fact about jrjr ,his drawing changed drastically in the 90s an so on,the reason is as he said an injury to his hand wrist,so he cant draw like before and had to readapt to draw again,so he draw with his hand completely from the side to avoid amplifying his injurie, if not with time he could have surpassed himself even more.but he is not on my top ten,still i like his détermination to continue drawing!

1 hour ago, Namtak said:

I saw jim starling and he is fun to talk to but reluctant for detailed sketch,i had to prove to him that i was a serious collector fortunatelly i had my storing portfolli of oa with over 40 art page to show him to pass the time,next ting i hear him say is,ill think about it....cant promise a thing but i might do some detailed  sketches for serious fan at my hôtel tonight.no promises next day nothing,ladt day of comic con (montreal is a 3 days comic con)he saw me passing by and said with a smile if you are still interested i got a few!so got this one.he is a nice artist with a lot to talk about,really interesting to talk to him!some artist really do it for passion of the art and he is on top of the list!(worship)

20210116_200201.jpg

Send me this immediately.  I will PM my address.  You lose because you think his name is Jim Starling.

Just now, Namtak said:

Um skssss rsrrshhh problem shrrrr Internet srhsss link ssssss losing feed rhssss

dang

Out of all the responses nobody picked Frank Frazetta or Sanjulian? And only three people picked Bernie Wrightson?

1.Frank Frazetta 

2. Bernie Wrightson 

3.Sanjulian

4. Ditko 

5. Mike Mignola 

6.Al Williamson

7. James O' Barr

8. Barry Windsor Smith

9. Dave Steven's

10.Neal Adam's

Runners up:

Wally Wood

Jack Davis

Jack Kirby

Steranko

Edited by oakman29

9 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

1. Kirby

2-100 all the rest

I thought you’d add Kubert, Kurtzman and Heath?