• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Pressing Services
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I searched the forums and came up with nothing (maybe wrong terms?), but I was looking for a list of comic pressing services out there that are trusted. CGC states its an outside service and the times current are extremely long (or they were beginning of the year). As such was looking for other options for both books Im submitting and books I might not. 

Obviously is this question isnt allowed delete, but I felt like there had to be a list somewhere of good pressers.  

People here are just going to recommend Joeypost, he's been on here for a long time but I think he has a long turnaround time as well.  You can find someone on FB groups but stay away from anyone who uses a t-shirt press/clothes steamer or they tell you they can press a book from start to finish in 15 mins, no matter how good their rep is, run!    

16 minutes ago, Kevin76 said:

People here are just going to recommend Joeypost, he's been on here for a long time but I think he has a long turnaround time as well.  You can find someone on FB groups but stay away from anyone who uses a t-shirt press/clothes steamer or they tell you they can press a book from start to finish in 15 mins, no matter how good their rep is, run!    

Thanks. Wasnt sure if there was a list kept anywhere.  I was looking at Avery Pressing. He's insured which is solid and can send direct in to CGC. Think im going that route, was just curious if there were any midwest pressers.