• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling them all...well all my Marvel books anyway. Recap on last page with small price drops.
9 9

69 posts in this topic

Title says it all. With the market the way it is right now I have to draw a line in the sand. So keeping my DC's and Gold and selling the Marvel books. Don't have a ton of them but have a few decent books. Will be listing sporadically and as time permits(I just bought 5 acres and it's hard work!) I don't have a kudos thread but have sold to happy customers through the years. Offers will be considered. Anyway time for the legal.

:takeit: in the thread wins over PM's. 

Only people in good standing.

Just selling in the USA on this one.

Payment is by Paypal for orders under 2000.00 Zelle, money orders or checks for the expensive books.

Shipping for slabs will be 15.00 boxed priority and 7.00 for raw books(up to 5 books) after 5 you get the boxed priority option. I will cover insurance an all purchases over 1000.

ALL BOOKS SHIPPED USPS

No Returns on Graded Books but...

100% Return policy on Raw Books.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by johnenock

Here's a nice copy of Conan 23

VF/NM as it sits with OW/W pages. Could easily clean and press higher due to the accumulation of NCB creases most notably on back spine and a slight rub on back that could get cleaned out. Note the slight CB on top next to Conan

400 :news: SOLD

Spoiler

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

Edited by johnenock

1 hour ago, johnenock said:

Here's a nice copy of Conan 23

VF/NM as it sits with OW/W pages. Could easily clean and press higher due to the accumulation of NCB creases most notably on back spine and a slight rub on back that could get cleaned out. Note the slight CB on top next to Conan

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

take it