• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

5 posts in this topic

:rulez:

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask via PM before placing your bid. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: PayPal Goods and Services or personal check. Item will ship when payment clears. 

SHIPPING AND HANDLING:  Will ship to suit customer's preference (USPS, UPS, or FedEx). Tracking and insurance for the price of the item provided. I will consider international shipments, but you must contact me before you bid so we can negotiate the extra shipping fees. No promises to my friends beyond the US border, but I will try! 

RETURN POLICY: No returns on this item. Damage or loss will be covered by carrier insurance. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE

I look forward to doing business with you! 

Edited by newshane

For sale - one "Weedian" vinyl figure from Unbox Industries. Very limited 2015 release. Sold out fast. Came in different variants. I'm parting ways with one of the original "leaf" variants (green color). 

The figure was inspired by Arik Roper's artwork for the "Dopesmoker" album by Sleep - one of the most influential doom/stoner rock bands of all time. If you haven't checked out Arik's work, you're missing out! He is amazing. Probably one of the most sought after artists by musicians in the heavy metal scene. 

I am NOT selling the album you see below, which is for purposes of illustration. 

This auction is for the vinyl figure. It is in the same brand new condition in which is was shipped to me. 

This is quite nice! The display presentation is phenomenal. 

These are difficult to track down. Get mine for less than the one sitting on eBay right now. 

$800 SHIPPED TO THE USA 

I won't be leaving this up for long. 

leaf3.jpg.a4ada3f14448d429aa1ad4d912acc1ed.jpg

leaf1.jpg.bddb2707a5968292def4b3154ef43877.jpg

leaf2.jpg.20011019fbd90f5b3dc4d7b3e5f2e37f.jpgleaf0.thumb.jpg.fbe70170dfaa8debf5548bed00951c1c.jpg

arik.JPG.34e59503ec863bdaf719d553fae285cd.JPG

leaf4.jpg.360605d575bc02d53082830664b34cdb.jpg

It's important to note that the box I'm selling here is UNOPENED. 

The illustrations above are stock photos. I will gladly provide any additional pictures you need upon request! 

Don't be afraid! I won't be insulted. If you'd like this item, I'll entertain any and all offers. Lowballers always welcome! You never know! 

I will leave this up for another week. :foryou:

One of these hit a bid of around $350 on eBay. Didn't meet the reserve. Item was in the UK. 

If anyone wants this for $375 shipped to the USA, then let me know. I suspect it's worth more, but I'll roll with the latest info. 

Not in a hurry to sell this rare item. I'll be pulling it soon.