• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> BA Miscellaneous...probably a few SA too. Recap on Page 4. Bronze Bats/Tecs start on Page 5.
2 2

138 posts in this topic

Not sure where this one will go. I just wrapped a thread where I tried to stick to GA. This one will start heavy on Bronze, but will likely wander a bit from there. Also, I feel like I read somewhere on the boards that if you stick to cover prices under $1, then you won't get crosswise of the mods. I am planning to live by that guideline, but I will happily change if I am getting too "new" for this forum.

RULES:

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

US shipping for raw books is $4.50 for one book via USPS 1st Class. I can add a book to that for about $0.75 each until we hit either four or five books. Then we switch to a flat rate envelope, and then the flat rate box, etc. US shipping on raw books is capped at $14.65.  If you want something else, happy to work with you. I don't expect to list any slabs right now, but who knows? Slabs ship at $13. I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

Marvel Spotlight #28, 1976. This one looks like a 3.0 to me. Spine roll, creasing in multiple places (including interior), a couple indentions. But, it's complete and attached. Spine roll may be fixable. No tears to speak of.

$100  NOW $85  **NOW $78** 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Micronauts #1, 1979. This one is about 8.0. Spine stress is the big issue, but while there are several significant ones, they aren't color breaking for the most part. Great practice pressing book in my  opinion. 

$12  **NOW $10**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Savage She-Hulk #1, 1980. Pretty solid book here. I think it's an 8.5, and I believe a press would help. Spine stress marks, but a lot do not break color, an small indention in the logo box, a bit of top edge wear. 

$200  NOW $185  **SOLD @KryptoMayor**

I reshot these pics...hopefully they are better, but if you want something specific, I can try to find a better representation.

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Dennis The Menace And Margaret #1, 1969. Looks mid to even a bit higher grade, but stain bottom spine corner. Also causing staple rust. So, that kills that. Let's say 3.5?

$5 or free with any purchase totaling $50...must claim.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Here is an odd pair. NoMan #s 1 and 2, 1967, Wally Wood. Pretty decent set of books. These two issues are the whole run. Not only do you ge WW covers, but Ogden Whitney interior art in multiple stories in both issues. #1 is about 7.0 with spine stress, edge wear and some indentions. #2 is about the same, maybe half a grade better. I would like to keep these together for now.

$35  **NOW $28**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Plop #1, 1973. This one is pretty solid with minimal spine stress and edge wear. There are three horizontal indentions running across the book. They look production to me, and aren't very deep. Would be 8.0 or maybe 8.5 without them. Not sure how far they drop it.

$15  **NOW $12**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Plop #5, 1973. This one is also pretty high grade. Probably about 8.0 again. Minimal spine stress, some indentions that I am sure are NOT production. Glossy and flat.

$5 or free with purchases totaling $50...must claim.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman