• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> BA Miscellaneous...probably a few SA too. Recap on Page 4. Bronze Bats/Tecs start on Page 5.
2 2

138 posts in this topic

I had intended to do Batmans next, but got sidetracked. One before bed...

Batman 219, 1969. This one is 4.5 with spine wear, some creasing, general edge wear and color wear/transfer. Solid and attached...Adams.

$15  **NOW $12**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

10 hours ago, elibowman said:

Machine Man #1, 1978, 5.0 or better. General wear, and some foreign substance on bottom back edge  

$5 or free with any purchase totaling at least $50...must claim.

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit:

Batman #241, 1972, more Adams, and a good one. Solid VG range book with spine wear (including a chip at the botttom), edge wear, a small stain at the top, a couple edge tears on the back, and general creasing. Solid 4.0 book to me.

$28  **NOW $22**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Adventure Comics #461, 1979. The Justice Society begins in this book. Very solid with a bit of color rub to the cover (see dark area near price circle for the worst of it), a bit of edge wear front and back. I think it’s an 8.5.

$9 **NOW $7**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Amazing Spider-Man #135, 1974, MVS intact. Structural condition is very nice. Here are the issues: distributor overspray that impacts front and back covers and interior, some edge wear to top cover, slight spine stress, back cover needs a cleaning and has a small marking in blue pen ink. MVS is intact, and without the distributor ink, it would probably be 8.0-8.5 range. 

$200  **NOW $185**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Amazing Spider-Man #183, 1978. High grade copy that could probably use a press and clean. I think it’s 9.0 as it sits with some light spine stress, and slightly blunted corners. Really not a lot to pick on, but it has been read a couple times

$11  **NOW $9**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Green Lantern #83, 1971, Adams art. Very solid, mid-grade copy. Great color, and a relatively clean spine. Corner bend to bottom right front, minor crease near spine in the black area, a small amount of color wear. I bought it as a 6.0, and I think that’s right.

$18

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Incredible Hulk #167, 1973. Solid mid to low grade copy that is complete and well attached. Front presents nicely with general wear. Back has a corner piece missing and some staining/soiling. The back drops it. Let’s call it a 4.0. I will throw in a reader copy of Hulk #166 with this book. 

$5

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Marvel Two In One Annual #7, 1982. Looks very sharp, and is good structurally. There is foxing on the right edge of the front cover. Also some non color breaking indentions to the front cover. Minimal spine stress, and a couple very faint corner creases. I have it at 7.0, but looks nicer.

$9  **NOW $7**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman