• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> BA Miscellaneous...probably a few SA too. Recap on Page 4. Bronze Bats/Tecs start on Page 5.
2 2

138 posts in this topic

Your choice on the six below, $4 each, $10 for any three, $19 for all six.

Detective Comics #455 in 4.0

Detective Comics #458 in 5.0

Detective Comics #463 in 5.0

Detective Comics #464 in 5.0

Detective Comics #466 in 5.5

Detective Comics #467 in 4.5

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

I hope you newsstand collectors have noticed those beautiful UPCs on a lot of these. 

Detective Comics #478, 1978. Very nice copy with some minor spine stress and a bit of edge wear right above the "NO. 478". 8.0 to me.

$14

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

People like to talk about their favorite covers. Well, I have always hated this cover. It’s Clayface…I just don’t like him on this one. You should certainly not let that stop you, though.

Detective Comics #479, 1978. Probably 4.0 with plenty of wear all the way around. See bottom front edge especially. 

FREE with any Detective Comics purchase totaling $15 or more.

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Detective Comics #500, 1981. This one has some wrinkles to front cover, and a smudge back cover. Solid and tight, and the wear is mostly non color breaking, but there is quite a bit of it. Maybe 5.0 as it sits?

FREE to any purchase from this point on that totals at least $15 (only one freebie per qualifying purchase). Must claim.  **CLAIMED**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Seems like a decent place to stop for now. There are still some 'Tecs to list above 500, and a few more Batman related randoms. There is a recap on page 4 for books listed up to that point. Then a lot of Bat-books since then still available. Make me an offer on multiple purchases. I also dropped the prices on the remaining X-Men books on page 5. Thanks for looking.

Edited by elibowman

On 7/20/2021 at 6:44 AM, elibowman said:

Batman #300, 1978. This one looks better than the technical grade. Some minor wear to the black areas (you can tell this wasn't always in a bag), a bit of edge wear, a tiny amount of soiling to front cover. However, there are a bunch of non color breaking indentions to the front cover. Before the indentions, I would have said a 6.0. With them, 5.0? 4.5? 

$10  **NOW $8**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit: