• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> BA Miscellaneous...probably a few SA too. Recap on Page 4. Bronze Bats/Tecs start on Page 5.
2 2

138 posts in this topic

Star Wars #75, 1983, newsstand. Higher grade copy of a tougher to find newsstand copy. This one has some light spine stress, and faint corner creases. Very light general wear. I think it’s an 8.0.

$7  **SOLD to @oceans11**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Star Wars Annual #2, 1982. Pretty sharp overall. See some very light spine stress, some slight discoloration along back spine (light foxing?). I think it’s a 9.2 copy without the discoloration. Maybe 8.5 with it?

$7

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

5 hours ago, elibowman said:

Iron Man #99, 1977. Very nice copy. There is a bit of stacking roll, a few minor spine stresses. Otherwise very sharp. I think it’s an 8.5.

$9

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take it

4 hours ago, elibowman said:

Star Wars #75, 1983, newsstand. Higher grade copy of a tougher to find newsstand copy. This one has some light spine stress, and faint corner creases. Very light general wear. I think it’s an 8.0.

$7

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take it

On 7/14/2021 at 2:17 PM, elibowman said:

Savage She-Hulk #1, 1980. Pretty solid book here. I think it's an 8.5, and I believe a press would help. Spine stress marks, but a lot do not break color, an small indention in the logo box, a bit of top edge wear. 

$200  **NOW $185**

I reshot these pics...hopefully they are better, but if you want something specific, I can try to find a better representation.

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit:

Batman #251, 1973. You all know this one. I think this copy is 4.5 or 5.0. I was pretty set on 5.0, but there is just enough of an accumulation of defects to have me doubt it. Spine wear, foreign substance in the N in Batman, edge wear top front and bottom back, another faint stain back cover, a couple creases back cover, horizontal production crease bottom front and bottom back. Still attractive, and complete and tight. 

$350  **SOLD @HighRadArt**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Marvel Premiere #10, 1973, 1st Shuma Gorath. Tight and glossy. A couple scratches front bottom near spine, some spine wear especially at the top, minor edge wear in a couple places, more of the same on the back. I think it's a 6.0.

$125  NOW $105  **SOLD**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Tomb Of Dracula #2, 1972. Owned by Clyde at some point (see ink sig near Drac's feet), spine wear, some color rubbing, very faint vertical crease up the center, CF loose. Looks 4.5, but I am sure the loose CF drops it from there. Let's go 3.0 to be safe?

$15

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Batman #255, 1974, COPY B. This one is quite a bit nicer. Indention bottom middle, some minor edge wear, a corner crease back cover, and still that wonderful square spine that never looks quite right. Maybe 6.0? Certainly looks better, but I will say final answer.

$25  **NOW $19**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Batman #259, 1974. Gee, great...another squarebound. Seriously, I love the extra pages, but I hate the way these age. This one is pretty decent comparatively. Corner creasing, edge wear, pretty good spine overall, I think it's a 6.0...maybe 5.5 with the corner creasing. Overall, looks pretty good.

$23  **NOW $18**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Batman #300, 1978. This one looks better than the technical grade. Some minor wear to the black areas (you can tell this wasn't always in a bag), a bit of edge wear, a tiny amount of soiling to front cover. However, there are a bunch of non color breaking indentions to the front cover. Before the indentions, I would have said a 6.0. With them, 5.0? 4.5? 

$10  NOW $8  **SOLD @Big.Mike**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman