• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Slabs and Raw Moderns FS
3 3

15 posts in this topic

Here's what I have. Used recent eBay sales as comps and the lowered those numbers a bit.

• SCANS will follow all listings at the bottom.
  • Payment via PayPal to US addresses only, please!
  • Shipping for RAW books will be $3.99.
  • Shipping for any SINGLE graded book will be a flat $10, which will include insurance. 2 or more slabs please add $14.
  • INSURANCE WILL BE ON MY DIME!
  • PLEASE CLAIM BOOKS IN THREAD ... these claims will be honored over PMs!!
  • Used recent eBay sales as comps and the lowered those numbers a bit.  Feel free to make an offer but please understand I'm not looking to go way under recent eBay sales!
  • Have perfect eBay feedback (indianajdp) and Blowout Cards feedback (IndyKMB) ... your books will ship promptly (within 24 hours of cleared payment) and be packaged as I would want to receive them!
  • Link to my KUDOS thread: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/420704-indykmbs-kudos-thread/

1. CANTO, vol 1 - Issues 1-6:  -  SOLD

Edited by IndyKMB

23 minutes ago, IndyKMB said:

Here's what I have. Used recent eBay sales as comps and the lowered those numbers a bit.

• SCANS will follow all listings at the bottom.
  • Payment via PayPal to US addresses only, please!
  • Shipping for RAW books will be $3.99.
  • Shipping for any SINGLE graded book will be a flat $10, which will include insurance. 2 or more slabs please add $14.
  • INSURANCE WILL BE ON MY DIME!
  • PLEASE CLAIM BOOKS IN THREAD ... these claims will be honored over PMs!!
  • Used recent eBay sales as comps and the lowered those numbers a bit.  Feel free to make an offer but please understand I'm not looking to go way under recent eBay sales!
  • Have perfect eBay feedback (indianajdp) and Blowout Cards feedback (IndyKMB) ... your books will ship promptly (within 24 hours of cleared payment) and be packaged as I would want to receive them!
  • Link to my KUDOS thread: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/420704-indykmbs-kudos-thread/

1. CANTO, vol 1 - Issues 1-6:  -  $249 -- #1 and #2 have the all-too-common "Canto Crease" on the left side near the spine

IMG_0224 (1)

Take