• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

House of Secrets #92 (CGC 9.8) Hitting Heritage!
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I haven’t seen anyone talk about this on the boards yet, but I’m actually curious to see what this will go for in the auction.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/bronze-age-1970-1979-/house-of-secrets-92-dc-1971-cgc-nm-mt-98-off-white-to-white-pages/p/7246-110001.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

I am actually surprised that there's so many copies of this supposedly tough to find book in grade, with 3 of them already graded and slabbed in CGC 9.8 along with another 24 copies knocking right on its door in CGC 9.6 graded condition.  :whatthe: 

Maybe any serious bidders should call up Fishler at Metro and go after the original art (without all of that fugly logo and crapola) for this cover here instead.  hm  :luhv:

Edited by lou_fine

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

I am actually surprised that there's so many copies of this supposedly tough to find book in grade, with 3 of them already graded and slabbed in CGC 9.8 along with another 24 copies knocking right on its door in CGC 9.6 graded condition.  :whatthe: 

Maybe any serious bidders should call up Fishler at Metro and go after the original art (without all of that fugly logo and crapola) for this cover here instead.  hm  :luhv:

Magic of squishing comic books until the acid seeps from the paper. 

On 7/25/2021 at 7:55 PM, tth2 said:

Setting aside the grade, this 9.8 copy is relatively well wrapped unlike many other copies of this book, which is notorious for QP issues.  But even then, there's just a bit of mis-wrap at the top of the spine. :frown:

giphy.gif