• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status scheduled for grading
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi there,

What does Scheduled for grading actually mean in the whole submission process ?

1. Are my books going to be graded soon ?

2. Does that mean my credit card was charged ?

3. Does CGC let me know when they are being shipped out ?

Thanks, I know newbie question LOL :blush:

1 hour ago, migmtl76 said:

Hi there,

What does Scheduled for grading actually mean in the whole submission process ?

1. Are my books going to be graded soon ?

2. Does that mean my credit card was charged ?

3. Does CGC let me know when they are being shipped out ?

Thanks, I know newbie question LOL :blush:

it just means they are scheduled for grading , could be days/weeks (for after pressing with SS series) or it will be months (for after pressing and just grading). Your submission is placed on a shelf and awaiting in line to be graded. If you are getting CCS services, it will go in as 'Received' first...then after CCS, it will go in as Scheduled for Grading. If no CCS  then  Scheduled for Grading. If you are getting SS series, it will be signed a couple weeks after the deadline to submit, and hopefully a week later it will be changed to Grading/Encapsulation which means they are physically processing it for grading and slabbing, which I have been told can take up to three weeks from being graded to being slabbed.

If anytime your credit card is charged they send you an invoice thru email saying the charge amount. You wont know when they will be shipped until your submission is marked finalized/shipped/imaged

Edited by Ed Hanes