• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long before books get entered into system once they are delivered to CGC?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

It’s been almost 2 weeks since my books were delivered to CGC and still have yet to be entered into the system and marked received.  How long does that usually take nowadays?  Thanks in advance 

5 minutes ago, Lsmurule said:

It’s been almost 2 weeks since my books were delivered to CGC and still have yet to be entered into the system and marked received.  How long does that usually take nowadays?  Thanks in advance 

I've seen a lot of posts where it can take up to a month

On 7/19/2021 at 7:02 PM, Fisionbomb said:

@Lsmurule Per the site today, a little over two months. (You can find the info here for future reference: https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/ )

20210719_190009.jpg

@ThothAmon You said your books where received early May. Did you get a check in notification or notification by now that they are working on your books?

Thank you! 

On 7/25/2021 at 5:18 PM, Msgoldberg said:

@ThothAmon You said your books where received early May. Did you get a check in notification or notification by now that they are working on your books?

Thank you! 

No. I mailed them to CGC in early May, received today.