• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Issues Relating to The 19th July 2021 Site Update
5 5

67 posts in this topic

On 7/19/2021 at 8:35 PM, comicdonna said:

My moderator badge got moved.   :taptaptap:

Not only that, we have a little triangle in the upper right corner of our little box. Your badge is partially hiddden by it, as are board names that are long, such as "onlyweaknesskryp" a few posts down from yours.

Edited by Dick Pontoon

On 7/20/2021 at 8:44 AM, Pontoon said:

Not only that, we have a little triangle in the upper right corner of our little box. Your badge is partially hiddden by it, as are board names that are long, such as "onlyweaknesskryp" a few posts down from yours.

IIRC, that has been there for a long time, prior to the latest update.

On 7/20/2021 at 3:54 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Exactly. I've always thought it would be fun to see what members would choose to have as their board titles were it down to them. What would you choose for yourself if you could replace that TOTAL NEWBIE you're now stuck with for all eternity?

hm

That is a tough one. So many choices. I always thought they were bestowed upon us and was sure at one point the name Greggy called me when I first got here would end up being one.

" AKA Irrelevant One "

But maybe...

"Be with you in a GIFy..." would be fitting considering the way that I tend to post at times. (shrug)

After the board comments someone definitely needs the

"Which we did not have to do"  needs to be given to someone. 

And " That's what she said " should definitely be either Kav, Greggy, or both.. 

Just my 2c

On 7/20/2021 at 7:44 AM, Pontoon said:

Do not know if I like them shortening it to that.. Sounds like a gang thing.. :facepalm: