• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Gal Gadot Private Signing
3 3

109 posts in this topic

After Gadot signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners. 

The CGC Private Signing fee for Gal Gadot is $400 per item and includes: 

• Gal Gadot’s signature 
  • Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading 
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)  
  • Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label

The CGC Private Signing fee for a Gal Gadot Character Name is $610 per item and includes: 

• Gal Gadot’s signature  
  • Gal Gadot’s character name, which is limited to Wonder Woman and Diana Prince
  • Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading 
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)  
  • Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label

mail.jpg

On 7/19/2021 at 10:04 PM, grendelbo said:

How much to kiss a book?

1293129_tenor(3).gif.480ed0fad45877b7d5fbd3140fce9cfe.gif

For $400, she is going to have to rub the book all over her body. This all sounds real fancy, but it's $400 for a Gal Gadot signature series book that will likely take six months to get back. For an additional $210, she will write the word "Wonder Woman" or "Diana Prince". EH! Welcome to Blackstone.

Edited by Randall Ries

I was excited to see she was signing.  I recently got a Comic Cavalcade #11 with some other books, and it's got a cool golden age cover IMO, so for a second I thought: hey, it might be cool to get that signed...

And then my jaw literally dropped at the $400 signature price tag.  I went to the Boston Comicon in Stan Lee's last year of signing, and his was only $150 if I remember right (plus waiting in line all day).  Yeah, long wait, but you also got to see him in person.  $400?  Wtf?  Idk, call me crazy, but it doesn't seem worth it at that price.  Feel free to disagree.  If you're going to send in for her sig, don't mind my opinion, please post a reply and tell what comic you'll be sending in, I am curious.  Thanks.

On 7/19/2021 at 10:18 PM, catman76 said:

This is insanity.

Other than a few books with signatures that I bought (no premium and often accidental discoveries), I've never paid for a signature. Then again it's been 30 years since my last comicbook was signed in person.

On 7/20/2021 at 12:18 AM, catman76 said:

What comics has she drawn or written? None. So why would she sign any comic books? Makes no sense. Also an extra 210 bucks for her to write two more words? This is insanity.

Newsflash: She plays Wonder Woman for the Worlds of DC film franchise.

On 7/19/2021 at 10:07 PM, Randall Ries said:

For $400, she is going to have to rub the book all over her body. This all sounds real fancy, but it's $400 for a Gal Gadot signature series book that will likely take six months to get back. For an additional $210, she will write the word "Wonder Woman" or "Diana Prince". EH! Welcome to Blackstone.

The additional fees for additional notations is nothing new…it’s been happening in the sports world for decades.

On 7/20/2021 at 6:56 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:
On 7/20/2021 at 12:18 AM, catman76 said:

What comics has she drawn or written? None. So why would she sign any comic books? Makes no sense. Also an extra 210 bucks for her to write two more words? This is insanity.

Newsflash: She plays Wonder Woman for the Worlds of DC film franchise.

LlhdNHo.gif

Great...more signings

It's at the point now where I may not even be alive to get my latest submissions graded and shipped back to me.

Life moves fast.

6 months from now I may not have the same address.

I may be in prison.

I could go blind from some freak accident...Well in that case, at least I won't see the Newton rings or scuffing on my slabs.