• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Gal Gadot Private Signing
3 3

109 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2021 at 2:06 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

how about $750 to the footprint foundation, cause that's what it is, or you "could" choose the $1000+ option to the footprint foundation :tink: 

that's what you get without a full screenshot, the true deets may matter to some :cry: 

Its right on the first screenshot I posted.

On 9/7/2021 at 3:30 PM, Gaard said:

$1160 for 5 words. Yep, that's right, $232 per word.

If I ever get to the point where I can charge $750 for my signature, I'll know that I've made it.

Lol what could you make it per letter lol

Jk, but yes it's a pretty penny!

On 9/7/2021 at 9:30 PM, Gaard said:

$1160 for 5 words. Yep, that's right, $232 per word.

If I ever get to the point where I can charge $750 for my signature, I'll know that I've made it.

Puts me in mind of the old local newspaper obituary notice joke - two pounds for five words:

"Dave's dead. Car for sale"

On 9/7/2021 at 2:23 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Obviously it's not for everyone

I'm not getting one.

BUT feel I do have a "real" complaint

That $500 I spent for Jim Lee Remark Sketch, now feels like I've been Swindled :tonofbricks:

but wait there is more, for an extra $250, you can get a now "retired" iron man actor on a sketch book! :cry:  

What i dont get is how much more just for him to write "iron man":facepalm:

On 9/7/2021 at 4:03 PM, Namtak said:

What i dont get is how much more just for him to write "iron man":facepalm:

Yes it's the deal they do with everyone though, so I mean it's not a specific circumstance.

Still that's why I'd get a skecth cover of perhaps something other than "iron man" or "Tony stark"

I'd almost pay for Tony "stank", but if we're serious it's the same old. I really thought they'd gouge even more, Harrison Ford was $1200 just for the signature,  so this looks like peanuts in comparison imo