• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Catrick's solo! One book, Punch Comics 14, CGC 5.5, offwhite - white SOLD AND CLOSED!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

On 7/20/2021 at 8:09 AM, catrick339 said:

Well,  at one time  a few years back I had  a little  "found" money,  and was  considering  making a run
at a Chesler  title or two.   Then  I found out just how scarce they are,  and  made a play for  Golden 
Age Superman  instead.  All the raw copies are gone,  here's the last   one  standing,  a  nice 5.5 slab.

Best I could  do  with the scanner,  and at that I had  to lighten up the images a bit  to get a good representation. 

Sorry,  I can't back them up with pix  right now,  my  phone camera's  on the fritz.   I'll try to get something  decent to add 
to this with my  Beloved's camera,  if  I   can figure out how to email images from her  camera to my account, lol 

DA RULEZ

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$15.50 for double boxed Priority here in the US of A,  shipping to  Canada or overseas  at cost,  to be determined. 

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  ***ONLY*** FOR THIS ONE, FOLKS!

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

PUNCH  COMICS 14

CGC 5.5,  offwhite - white pages. 

Asking  $450.00,  FIRM

Don't mind tucking this one  back into the vault. 

PUNCH1.jpg

PUNCH2.jpg

PUNCH3.jpg

:takeit: