• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Point Five's 2nd Annual Grading Contest: ROUND 4 RESULTS! and GIF/Meme Afterparty
6 6

129 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2021 at 7:22 AM, Point Five said:

Dude, if you'd bribed me with 100s you would have won! With quarters the best I can do is a tie for 3rd. (shrug)

11752500_937286376334611_4466257214545857441_n-1.jpg.e95f93378d97bc56ffe64b812a3653da.jpg

On 7/21/2021 at 7:26 AM, Funnybooks said:

now you tell me..I suppose like some of my grades, I misjudged the numbers again...

season 2 wow GIF by Blunt Talk

On 7/21/2021 at 10:08 AM, Changer said:

And i still can’t believe the apc Baker grade so low relative to rat chew ?

Yeah, I really do think that APC #7 should have been 5.5 at least. My current theory is that they gave that one to a couple of fresh young grading recruits who wanted to 'prove themselves'.  :taptaptap:

The next contest, a 10 rounder, should be:

rounds 1-3, 1 book each

rounds 4-7, 2 books each

rounds 8-10, 3 books each

(20 books total)

It would be like pre-season then regular season ending with a high-stakes playoffs.

Green eggs was 2 books every round, I think.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:42 AM, Point Five said:

Tidying up a bit, there's still the matter of a few prizes to give out.

1st prize goes to @grendelbo -- congrats! Your $20 is on the way. Don't spend it all in one place. :grin:

Thanks to the kindness of an anonymous donor, we've got a 2nd prize of $15 which we'll split between the three 2nd place winners. @Croatbag, @shiverbones, @William-James88 -- please PM me with your Paypal address to collect. No exceptions! I insist! :sumo: If you prefer you can always find a way to pay it forward here.

Thanks again all! I had a blast.

Jon

swag mood GIF

Well earned and deserved!

an a no prize to the GIF patrol

Edited by Funnybooks