• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first submission

8 posts in this topic

My first submission was recently acknowledged and is scheduled for grading. My Venom Lethal Protector 1 has been listed as the Mexican version but it is not. Its the red foil cover I bought when I was a kid. Should I be worried? Or will this be corrected? Possibly a typo?

Without an actual photo there's no way to know which copy you submitted. I would recommend reaching out to them through email with your order number so they can investigate things further for you. Everytime I have contacted CGC in the past about any concerns I had they responded promptly and helped ease my mind. Good luck!

On 7/20/2021 at 8:06 PM, Historydigger said:

My first submission was recently acknowledged and is scheduled for grading. My Venom Lethal Protector 1 has been listed as the Mexican version but it is not. Its the red foil cover I bought when I was a kid. Should I be worried? Or will this be corrected? Possibly a typo?

It’s pretty much the same if you ordered food and your receipt said something different than you ordered.  Probably can’t really expect the company to fix it without intervention, even though there is a chance they might.  Notify ASAP

Edited by revat