• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What the heck is this?
1 1

53 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2021 at 6:21 PM, comicdonna said:

This is the answer I got.

Thank you! I've updated the team about the moderator icons, and asked about the "Achievements" thing with the rocket ship. Apparently it's a new feature on the platform the boards are on, so there's some discussion about whether/how we may use the feature.

If anyone is interested...

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/product-updates/drum-roll-please…-announcing-achievements-r1227/

On 7/30/2021 at 4:12 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

This is useful, although we still don't know what the programmed rules/rewards are.:cry:

I can see a big weight on number of posts. But surprised I got such a low score.

Actually, I only have 1 follower... am I that much of an uninteresting pariah here? 

Edited by bronze_rules

On 7/30/2021 at 6:14 PM, universal soldier said:

What are the achievements anyways? No link to tell what I've achieved...

You got 16 (I feel a little better ... it's clearly not correlated with length here).

Click on your image box above member.:gossip:

Edited by bronze_rules

On 7/31/2021 at 2:05 AM, bronze_rules said:

This is useful, although we still don't know what the programmed rules/rewards are.:cry:

I can see a big weight on number of posts. But surprised I got such a low score.

Actually, I only have 1 follower... am I that much of an uninteresting pariah here? 

Our CGC admins haven't set anything up yet because CGC management are too tight to pay for them to have the time to do it.  

On 7/31/2021 at 8:47 AM, Dr. Dank said:

Still, this forum is superior in every way to voldemort

100% agree. The Invision software is head and shoulders above the other sites. I just wish CGC would pay to have someone properly administer it. 

On 7/31/2021 at 1:49 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

100% agree. The Invision software is head and shoulders above the other sites. I just wish CGC would pay to have someone properly administer it. 

Eh I dunno. PHPBB3 is pretty good stuff