• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suggestion Box for Board Upgrades....
2 2

204 posts in this topic

Limiting members isn't the way to go, having moderation ease up and let board members deal with each other is the viable option. 

I also suggest using vBulletin for the forums. Not as flashy with modern graphics, but the server errors would completely disappear 

On 7/24/2021 at 9:07 PM, Buzzetta said:

I just got home.  What in the blue hell is this? 

thats what she said.

1. I’d like to see a list of all submission numbers and have the ability to drag some back to an earlier stage. Shipped? No…no… no… you are going back to received.
  2. Every poster who starts a new thread has a 10% chance of being banned for two weeks.
  3. All Canadian forum members are given mod status

Posters that rarely start new threads should have their posting ability limited.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:48 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

It’s a suggestion box.....(shrug)

He got you that time Buzz :makepoint:

On 7/24/2021 at 4:32 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I view the forums from my phone for the most part, and what drives me crazy is the position of the CGC link at the top of the page.  Why not center it?  Just get it away from the link directly above it.  I’m constantly hitting the big CGC link by accident, and although it’s not the end of the world....it’s super annoying.

Me too.  I accidentally click that huge CGC logo/link all the time.  It drives me crazy too.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:53 PM, Turnando said:
On 7/24/2021 at 3:32 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I view the forums from my phone for the most part, and what drives me crazy is the position of the CGC link at the top of the page.  Why not center it?  Just get it away from the link directly above it.  I’m constantly hitting the big CGC link by accident, and although it’s not the end of the world....it’s super annoying.

Me too.  I accidentally click that huge CGC logo/link all the time.  It drives me crazy too.

They could add a "are you sure you want to click on this?"

On 7/24/2021 at 10:56 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Or better yet, a “are you sure you want to post this tripe?” drop down....:idea:

Careful, everyone who opposes him goes down in flames