• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pokemon suggestions

6 posts in this topic

Pokemon fans just curious what cards you have gotten graded, I do have a shadowed Charizard not in the best condition wondering if I should grade it or not as I know it will most likely be low. Are bulk orders pretty common does anyone just send in a bulk order with a ton of cards or do you all usually send them individually? Super new to all this getting ready to send my first comic in and now I am considering some of my cards. Thanks!

Yes, send in the Charizard. Don’t bother paying for sub grades for a low grading card.

Yes, bulk orders are extremely common, often in the hundreds. Some of us have thousands of cards sent in with the bulk service. 

On 7/26/2021 at 3:22 PM, Wakymilo said:

Pokemon fans just curious what cards you have gotten graded, I do have a shadowed Charizard not in the best condition wondering if I should grade it or not as I know it will most likely be low. Are bulk orders pretty common does anyone just send in a bulk order with a ton of cards or do you all usually send them individually? Super new to all this getting ready to send my first comic in and now I am considering some of my cards. Thanks!

Yup I have a TON of cards currently in the Bulk tier. I usually only go for the higher tiers if I want the card back faster (unless its just too expensive for bulk).

Some things I have waiting at CGC are a full PokeKyun Set, full CP2 set and Full Shiny Collection (BW era) set. I cant wait for these to come back D:

On 7/27/2021 at 12:23 PM, poke_naynay said:

Yes, send in the Charizard. Don’t bother paying for sub grades for a low grading card.

Yes, bulk orders are extremely common, often in the hundreds. Some of us have thousands of cards sent in with the bulk service. 

I don't think I fully understand the Sub grading, can you explain it ? And if I do a bulk order do they all have to be the same or can some be sub graded and some not? 

I am excited about my zard I think even getting a low grade just having it in a case and graded would be cool. 

On 7/27/2021 at 3:45 PM, Wakymilo said:

I don't think I fully understand the Sub grading, can you explain it ? And if I do a bulk order do they all have to be the same or can some be sub graded and some not? 

I am excited about my zard I think even getting a low grade just having it in a case and graded would be cool. 

You can split a bulk submission with subgrades and non subgrades. They will charge you two times for shipping them back tho. There are plenty of videos on YouTube explaining subgrades.

On 7/27/2021 at 2:53 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

You can split a bulk submission with subgrades and non subgrades. They will charge you two times for shipping them back tho. There are plenty of videos on YouTube explaining subgrades.

Sweet Ill check that out thanks!